Position: Bathroom Fitter
- £12.50 to £14.42 per hour D.O.E.
- Full-time direct employment
- Holiday entitlement increases with service (up to 5 extra days after 5 years)
- Company vehicle + Fuel card
- Training opportunities
This package is equivalent to earning £160 - £180 per day on a self-employed basis
Why Join Ferris UK?
You’ll be a part of something
We are a rapidly expanding company, bringing new levels of customer service to the construction industry.
You’ll be offered training and encouraged to learn
We include learning and personal growth as one of the key values that shape the culture of the company.
You’ll be looked after
Our compensation packages are extremely competitive, and the benefits are excellent. Our team are treated as individuals and not numbers as this is a family company with strong family values.
You’ll have a great team around you
Our team are helpful and friendly and embody the values that have always made Ferris UK a great place to work.
Ferris UK Ltd have a mission to bring real customer service to construction. Working almost exclusively in the insurance repair market employees are part of a rapidly expanding team with an excellent reputation.
The team at Ferris UK are friendly and helpful.
The Role – Bathroom Fitter
- Helping people reinstate households that have suffered fire and flood damage
- Covering a 70 mile radius around the Ferris UK office in Redditch
- Liaising with customers and providing excellent customer service
The Candidate – Bathroom fitter
- Must be able to get along with customers and team members
- Must enjoy helping others
- Have a desire to learn and progress
- Or help other members of the team progress by passing on experience and teaching
Skills – Bathroom Fitter
- At least 5 years’ experience
- Must have a full UK driving licence
- Basic plumbing skills – i.e. not necessarily including heating systems
- Subskills and insurance industry knowledge are advantageous but not necessary
We process personal data relating to those who apply for job vacancies with us or who send speculative job applications to us. We do this for employment purposes, to assist us in the selection of candidates for employment, and to assist in the running of the business. The personal data may include identifiers such as name, date of birth, personal characteristics such as gender, qualifications and previous employment history.
We will not share any identifiable information about you with third parties without your consent unless the law allows or requires us to do so. The personal data provided during an application process will be retained for a period of at least six months or, if required by law, for as long as is required.
This privacy notice does not form part of an employment offer or contract between us. If we make an employment offer to you, we will provide further information about our handling of your personal information in an employment context separately.
If you would like to find out more about our data retention policy and how we use your personal data, you want to see a copy of the information about you that we hold or have any questions or issues regarding data protection, please email us with the Subject “Data Protection Request”.