Beam Saw Operator
A position has become available for a beam saw operator in Coventry.
Job: Beam Saw Operator
Shift: Days Mon - Thurs 07:30 - 16:30 Fri - 07:30 - 13:00
Day to Day duties will include the following:
- Operate the Beam Saw and warehouse system to cut laminates and other products as per the cutting list for each project.
- Follow Health & Safety procedures
- Maintain all required records
- Strict adherence to quality procedures
- Working from a cutting list.
- Using a tape measure to check measurements
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- Beam Saw Experience (Essential)
- Positive attitude(Essential)
- Able to work on own initiative (Essential)
- Laminate Press Work (Preferred)
- Experience with Goods In (Preferred)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.