Job Title: HR Advisor
Salary: £26,000 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday, 38 hours per week
Our client, who continues to make a strong identity within the fashion industry, are currently recruiting for professional and passionate individuals, to join their expanding HR team.
What’s in it for you?
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, increased following 2 years’ service
- Purchased holiday scheme following 2 full years’ service
- Employee discount up to 50% off
- Health cash plan available
- Company Workplace Pension
Your responsibilities will include:
- To maintain all HR systems ensuring data and records are accurate and up to date
- Developing job descriptions and person specifications.
- Preparing job adverts, checking application forms, short listing and sifting CV's, interviewing and selecting candidates through recruitment agencies
- To produce and issue offer letters and employee contracts.
- Liaising with Hiring Managers for vacancies in Head Office and in Stores.
- Introduce new employees to the company and walk them through the induction.
- To ensure all new starter paperwork is completed including Payroll.
- Managing the HR inbox
- Supporting and leading Formal Meetings, such as disciplinary, grievances and flexible working applications.
- Advising employee and Line Managers on all HR related queries.
- Liaise with Payroll regarding relevant employee information, for example employee absences.
- Support in revising Company policies, procedures and employee handbook.
- Complete employee references.
- Supporting with Payroll when required.
- Previous experience of working within a HR environment.
- Familiarity with the full recruitment and selection process.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Be able to take accountability and influence matters.
- Well organised and apply a conscientious working approach.
- Show dedication and a pro-active, can do attitude and can think outside of the box.
- Up to date knowledge of legislation.
- Confident and able to work under pressure.
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. Off45