Inside Sales Manager
INTERNAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - HV (M/F/D)
Reporting to: Regional Sales Director – Central Europe
Employment Type: Permanent - Full time
XP Power is a global leader in providing essential power solutions to the Industrial Technology, Healthcare and Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment sectors. We design and manufacture power controllers, the essential hardware component in every piece of electrical equipment that converts power from the electricity grid into the right form for equipment to function. Listed as a FTSE 250 company on the London Stock Exchange we are a fast-growing business, serving our global blue-chip customer base from 29 locations across Europe, North America, and Asia. We are extremely proud and committed to our culture that values Customer Focus, Flexibility, Knowledge, Speed, and Integrity. Joining our team means you’ll work in a high performing global organisation where employees collaborate and strive to make XP Power the first-choice power solutions provider delivering the ultimate experience for our customers and our people.
Due to the Acquisitions of FUG Elektronik and Guth High Voltage we increased our product portfolio and addressable markets. This has created a new opportunity for an Internal Account Manager role in Europe to grow our existing business in high voltage.
Working as part of a team your responsibility is to grow our business in existing customers by handling the inbound Leads, offering the right solutions out of our specialist products, and managing the sales cycle through to completion. You will be a strong negotiator and able to work autonomously, setting your own daily agenda to deliver on the agreed targets that align with the company’s sales strategy
- Manage the existing customer base with all required upcoming tasks
- Dealing with all incoming Leads and RFQ´s
- Identify new business opportunities within your existing customers
- Prepare and deliver compelling proposals
- Negotiate and win business
- Look for opportunities to cross sell XP’s complete high volt portfolio and added value engineering solutions
- Maximise margin contribution for each order by understanding both XP and customer costs and needs
- Maintain the Salesforce database to provide accurate Order & Revenue forecasts for each project within your sales area
KEY QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Electrotechnical background
- Technical sales experience
- Professional communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong customer orientation with hands-on mentality
- Decision maker
- Solid IT skills (preferable good Excel, experience with Sales Force/SAP desirable)
- Strong Inter-personal skills, able to build good relation with customer and colleagues
- Well-developed commercial understanding
- Able to quickly assimilate technical information
- High level of attention to detail
- Well organised
- Fluent in English and German
WHY WORK FOR US?
XP Power provides a safe and healthy working environment that is stimulating and collaborative, where employees are empowered to make a real difference. We place our people at the heart of everything we do. We understand that if we provide our people with the ultimate experience, they will provide the ultimate experience to our customers.
We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive base salary, plus sales commission
- Mobile phone and iPad
- 30 days annual leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
OUR PEOPLE – OUR POWER
XP Power is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating an environment where people are valued, supported, and nurtured to deliver their best. Operating globally, we celebrate the cultural differences that exist in the countries in which we do business. Being a truly diverse and inclusive community helps us grow our business through innovation; attracting and retaining talent to engage the people who buy our power solutions. We know that by cultivating the ultimate experience for all our people, they will deliver the same to our customers.