Legal Assistant – Conveyancing
Job Title: Legal Assistant – Conveyancing
Shift: Monday to Friday office hours
Pay Rate: £19,000 - £22,000 DPOE
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Conveyancer in Northampton, this is a full time permanent position but part time may be considered for the right candidate!
- 4 weeks annual leave in the first year rising to 5 after
- Excellent IT systems
- Support from senior members of staff
- 1 hour for lunch
What’s your average day?
- Assisting the conveyancing manager with caseloads from instruction to post completion
- Operating via the firms case management system
- Providing updates
- Reporting to clients on search results, mortgage offers, dealing with enquiries and replies
- Carrying out research
Who can do this?
- Experience in conveyancing is essential
- Some fee earning experience is desirable
- Experience as a legal assistant or as a secretary is essential
Unsure this is for you? Why not schedule a meeting to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
For more information or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Workforce Legal team are responsible for placing thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent hires across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area. The team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs and can assist you with the securing the very best talent within roles such as; Legal Assistants, Administrators, Secretaries Conveyancers & Solicitors across Residential, Commercial, Family & Law sectors. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. off44