Family Solicitor - Hybrid
Job Title: Family Solicitor - Hybrid
Shift: Full time, office hours
Pay Rate: £35,000 - £45,000 DPOE
We are currently recruiting for a Solicitor in the Family department for our client in Stafford. You will be handling your own files on a hybrid basis (3 days a week from home – 2 days in the office).
What’s your average day?
- Undertake fee earning work for private clients of the practise
- Help grow the family department to become the main provider of family legal services in the area
- Maintaining all client work given in accordance with detailed procedures
- Achieve agreed levels of billing and time recording
- To supervise, support and develop support staff ad fee earning staff as agreed with the head of department
- Ensure all client work is progressed
- Achieve high standards of client care
Who can do this?
- Previous experience in Family law is essential
- Strong administration skills
- At least 2 years PQE
Unsure this is for you? Why not schedule a meeting to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
For more information or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Workforce Legal team are responsible for placing thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent hires across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area. The team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs and can assist you with the securing the very best talent within roles such as; Legal Assistants, Administrators, Secretaries Conveyancers & Solicitors across Residential, Commercial, Family & Law sectors. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. off44