CNC Turner/Miller Setter/Operator/Programmer
Job Title: CNC Turner/Miller Setter/Operator/Programmer (Permanent)
Shift: Day Shift 7.00am - 4.30pm Monday - Thursday 7:00am - 12:00pm Friday.
Pay Rate: £15 - £17
Day to day duties:
* Running CNC turning and Milling Machines
* Working with Fanuc controlled Lathes and HURCO controlled Mills.
* Online Programming
* Exotic Materials
* Checking quality of product 1st off inspection
* Using gauges to check tolerances of the product
* Setting and operating machines,
* Making both one-off offs and Mass production.
Skills required for the position:
* Experience in both Milling & Turning essential
* Experience with Fanuc and HURCO controls
* Experience working with a large variety of materials
* Experience making both one-offs (Bespoke) and mass production batches.
* Ability to work with different tolerances.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.