CNC Miller Programmer/Setter/Operator
Job title: CNC Miller Setter/Operator/Programmer
Shift: (Rotating Shifts) 6:00am to 1:30pm and 1:30pm to 6:00am
Day to day duties:
* Running a 5 axis Bridgeport, Fanuc Controlled CNC.
* Also working with Heidenhain controls
* Heavily bespoke, prototype models
* Using Del-cam/Cad-Cam packages
* Offline Programming using Powermill
* Using gauges to check tolerances of the product
Skills required for the position:
* Experience with Milling
* Experience with Fanuc and Heidenhain controls
* Experience working to high quality standards
* Ability to programme Powermill offline
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.