Private Client Solicitor
Job Title: Private Client Solicitor
Shift: Full time, office hours
Pay Rate: From £25,000 + DPOE
We are currently recruiting for a Solicitor in the private client department for this growing firm. This can be either full time or part time and can be a hybrid role.
What’s your average day?
- Handling files in a broad range of private client matters including wills, probate, LPA’s etc
- Managing own case files
- Administration duties
Who can do this?
- A strong knowledge of Private Client is essential
- 3 Years PQE is essential
- Must be a qualified solicitor
- Strong administration skills
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (and extra for Christmas shut down)
- Bupa after a qualifying period
- Free will writing service
- Hybrid working
Unsure this is for you? Why not schedule a meeting to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
For more information or send an email to email@example.com
Our Workforce Legal team are responsible for placing thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent hires across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area. The team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs and can assist you with the securing the very best talent within roles such as; Legal Assistants, Administrators, Secretaries Conveyancers & Solicitors across Residential, Commercial, Family & Law sectors. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. off44