CNC Sliding Head
Job Title: CNC Programmer (Fanuc)/ Setter/ Operator (Days)
Area: Birmingham Hours: 8:00am - 17.00pm (Friday 1.00pm)
Salary: £11ph to £15ph
Day to day duties:
* Running a CNC Sliding Head & Fixed Head machine
* Machining with a large variety of materials, for a wide array of industries
* You will be responsible for mainly online programming, setting and operating sliding head and some fixed head machines
* Maintaining and upkeeping high standards of cleanliness within your work station
* Working with multiple machines effectively and productively
Experience required for the position
* Experience in sliding head turning essential with some fixed head experience
* Experienced programmer (Online and offline)
* Experience using gauges, and working with high precision components.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.