Paralegal - Conveyancing
Job Title: Paralegal - Conveyancing
Pay Rate: £18,500 - £23,000 DPOE
Workforce Professional are recruiting for a Paralegal the Conveyancing team assisting with Sales, Purchases, Leasehold Transactions, New Build Sales and Purchases and re mortgages. This role does offer a hybrid rota following on from successfully passing probation.
What’s your average day?
- Updating clients via telephone and email
- Handling telephone calls
- ID and Money Laundering checks
- Opening and closing files
- Ensuring the file is ready for the fee earner
- Managing the fee earners diary
- Admin duties such as filing, printing and preparing documentation
- Submitting SDLT and Land Registry applications
Key skills for this role
- Must have at least 1 years’ experience in conveyancing
- You will be experienced and able to work well as a team
- Additional paid time off (up to 30 days + bank holidays)
- Flexible working
- Employee support whom are undergoing IVF or fertility treatment
- Support costs with eye care, dental care, consultations and physio
- Unsure this is for you? Why not schedule a meeting to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
- For more information or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Workforce Legal team are responsible for placing thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent hires across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area. The team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs and can assist you with the securing the very best talent within roles such as; Legal Assistants, Administrators, Secretaries Conveyancers & Solicitors across Residential, Commercial, Family & other Law sectors. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. Off44