Legal Assistant – Litigation
Job Title: Legal Assistant – Litigation
Pay Rate: From £18,500 +DPOE
Workforce professional are recruiting for an experienced legal assistant in the heart of Walsall. You will be supporting a senior solicitor, this would suit someone with a strong secretarial or administration background with the ability to work independently.
What’s your average day?
- Assisting a fee earner
- Opening, closing and maintenance of all files
- Attending to clients in person and over the phone
- Creating and maintaining client records
- Requesting payments and record receipt of client monies
- Admin duties
- Providing diary management and support
- Audio Typing
- Updating clients
Key skills for this role
- Must be pro active
- Experience in Litigation is desirable
- IT literate with experience of Microsoft packages
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of working as a legal assistant/secretary is essential
- Unsure this is for you? Why not schedule a meeting to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
- For more information or send an email to email@example.com
Our Workforce Legal team are responsible for placing thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent hires across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area. The team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs and can assist you with the securing the very best talent within roles such as; Legal Assistants, Administrators, Secretaries Conveyancers & Solicitors across Residential, Commercial, Family & other Law sectors. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. Off44