Legal Secretary – Conveyancing
Job Title: Legal Secretary – Conveyancing
Pay Rate: £19,000 - £23,000 DPOE
Workforce professional are recruiting for an experienced legal secretary in this busy fast paced conveyancing department.
What’s your average day?
- Assisting fee earners
- Providing diary management and support
- Arranging meetings
- Submitting land registry applications and SDLT returns
- ID and Money Laundering checks
- Opening and closing files
- Updating clients
Key skills for this role
- Must be pro active
- Experience in residential properties is essential
- IT literate with experience of Microsoft packages
- Strong communication skills
- Unsure this is for you? Why not schedule a meeting to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
- For more information or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Workforce Legal team are responsible for placing thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent hires across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area. The team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs and can assist you with the securing the very best talent within roles such as; Legal Assistants, Administrators, Secretaries Conveyancers & Solicitors across Residential, Commercial, Family & other Law sectors. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. Off44