Solicitor – Residential Conveyancing
Job Title: Solicitor – Residential Conveyancing
Pay Rate: £25,000 + DPOE
This is a great opportunity for a conveyancing solicitor to join this growing and passionate team. The role will require you to work in a fast paced environment with knowledge of handling own case files with support from secretarial staff.
What’s your average day?
- Managing and handling own files with little to no support
- Raising and responding to enquiries
- Updating clients and other sides solicitors on progress
- Completions of all aspects of conveyancing – sales, purchase, new build and re mortgages
- Answering calls and responding to emails
Key skills for this role
- Must be pro active
- IT literate with experience of Microsoft packages
- Experience of handling own case files
- Strong communication skills
- Unsure this is for you? Why not schedule a meeting to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
- For more information or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Workforce Legal team are responsible for placing thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent hires across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area. The team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs and can assist you with the securing the very best talent within roles such as; Legal Assistants, Administrators, Secretaries Conveyancers & Solicitors across Residential, Commercial, Family & other Law sectors. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. Off44