Solicitor – Residential Property
Job Title: Solicitor – Residential Property
Pay Rate: £30,000 + DPOE
Workforce Professional are recruiting for a Solicitor to join this busy Residential conveyancing department based in Worcester. You will be providing legal support to clients and carrying files from initial instruction through to completion.
What’s your average day?
- Sales, purchases, leasehold transactions, new build sales and purchases and re mortgages.
- Carrying out work to the highest standard
- Time recording, billing, disbursements, collection of bills and confidentially
- Updating clients
- Handling telephone calls
- Ensuring complaints are dealt with
- Maintaining neat files and that they are reviewed regularly
Key skills for this role
- Must be pro active
- IT literate with experience of Microsoft packages
- Experience using legal software – SOS would be an advantage
- Confident when talking on the phone
- High attention to detail
- Unsure this is for you? Why not schedule a meeting to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
- For more information or send an email to email@example.com
Our Workforce Legal team are responsible for placing thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent hires across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area. The team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs and can assist you with the securing the very best talent within roles such as; Legal Assistants, Administrators, Secretaries Conveyancers & Solicitors across Residential, Commercial, Family & other Law sectors. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. Off44