Legal Secretary – Family and Conveyancing
Job Title: Legal Secretary – Family and Conveyancing
Pay Rate: £22,000-£25,000DPOE
Hours: Monday- Friday 9am - 5pm
What’s in it for you?
- 23 days leave plus Public Holidays, accruing at 1 day per year of service to a maximum of 28 days.
Our client requires a Legal Secretary to join their busy Family and Conveyancing team on a full time permanent basis.
Day to day duties will include the following:
- Previous experience working within both Family & Conveyancing team is essential
- Provide a professional service to all clients
- You must be computer literate, able to type up letters and documentation with accuracy and speed
- You must have a minimum of 1-2 years` experience working as a Secretary or PA.
Previous experience and skills:
- Excellent customer service attitude
- You must be meticulous, have a high attention to detail
- Be a team player as well as working on own initiative
- General administration duties as required
- Unsure this is for you? Why not schedule a meeting to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment, and the people you will work with!
- For more information or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Workforce Legal team are responsible for placing thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent hires across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area. The team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs and can assist you with the securing the very best talent within roles such as; Legal Assistant, Administrator, Legal Secretary, Conveyancer, & Solicitors across Residential, Commercial, Family & other Law sectors. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. Off44