Legal Secretary – Family Law
Job Title: Legal Secretary – Family Law
Part time with potential to full time
Pay Rate: £18,500 - £22,000 Pro Rata DPOE
This is a thriving and successful firm seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join them, you will have knowledge of assisting fee earners and diary management and will be working on a part time basis.
What’s your average day?
- Assisting fee earners.
- Diary management.
- Checking and responding to emails on the fee earners behalf.
- Preparing documents.
- Arranging meetings and dealing with lawyers, clients and other third parties.
Who can do this?
- Experience in Family Law and Experience as a Legal Secretary is a must.
- Must be IT literate and have strong Typing Skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Packages.
- Confidence to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Great attention to detail and good time management skills.
- Flexibility on working hours.
- Working in a SRA firm with good values.
- Salary DPOE
- Unsure this is for you? Why not schedule a meeting to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
- For more information or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Workforce Legal team are responsible for placing thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent hires across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area. The team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs and can assist you with the securing the very best talent within roles such as; Legal Assistants, Administrators, Secretaries Conveyancers & Solicitors across Residential, Commercial, Family & other Law sectors. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. off44