Position: Part-time Bookkeeper
Hours: 2-3 days a week
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 pro rata dependent upon experience.
Our client is looking for someone who has a bookkeeping and payroll background with manufacturing (commercial knowledge). The candidate needs to be flexible and will need to work extra hours as and when required. Someone who has knowledge with Pegasus software and Access Factory Software would be ideal. Our client is looking for someone that is willing to support this side of the business and willing to be flexible with their working hours.
- Processing payments, invoices, income and receipts and entering data into accounting software or databases; then filing hard copies
- Preparing financial statements showing business income and expenditure
- Paying vendor invoices and tracking bank account balances
- Completing VAT returns
- Verifying the accuracy of business accounts and alerting the Accountant of errors
- Recording any inconsistencies to help the Accountants reconcile inaccuracies
- Developing monthly financial statements including cash flow, profit and loss and balance sheets
- Preparing time sheets for employee wages
- Managing employee expense claims
- Helping the Accountant with administrative duties and preparing yearly accounts
- Any other administrative duties that are required to support the business
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories, Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. Off44