Job Title : Bench Joiner
Hours: 06:00-18:00 or 18:00-06:00 loads of overtime
Hourly pay : £10-£15
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* carpentry work and skills
* must have own tools and be skilled in carpentry
* Working from drawings
* Use of power tools
* Use of hand tools
*5 years Experience
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Carpentry skills (Essential)
* Positive attitude (Essential)
* Able to work on own initiative (Essential)
* Numerate & Literate (Essential)
* Perform manual labour tasks (Essential)
* Competent to work with hand tools (Essential)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.