Senior Marketing Executive
We are looking for an innovative graphic designer who could flex their creative and design skills between the exciting home and lifestyle world and the more traditional agricultural and construction industry. You’ll have excellent time management skills and will be both an independent and collaborative worker.
- Creating consistent, on-brand imagery, video and GIF content that is commercial, innovative, fresh and on trend.
- Responsible for producing marketing materials and assets including (but not limited to) campaign, collaboration and event imagery, website pages, all social and email creative and media kits.
- Working alongside the wider creative team to develop exciting creative concepts through thought-provoking ideas and visual applications
- Responding to ad-hoc briefs in a timely manner, whilst managing time efficiently and prioritising workload accordingly
- Owning the visual look and feel of all websites, ensuring that imagery and video is graphically on-brand, on-trend and commercially sound
- Combining commercial awareness with creative execution, keeping the target customer at the centre of all creative solutions
- Confident working with a wide range of media, including photography, illustration, animation, and video footage
- Superb attention to detail, strong proof-reading skills to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Keeping up with industry trends and best practice
- 2 years’ experience working within a home and lifestyle and / or agricultural industry
- Proficient in all Adobe programmes: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Indesign, Premiere.
- A good understanding of UX best practice and ability to design for mobile first
- Experience producing video and animation is beneficial
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, quick thinking company
- Ability to turn briefs around fast when necessary (strong time management skills)
- Confidence to stand out in a busy team
- Ability to work individually with confidence to take own initiative
- Ability to speak up in a creative, commercial, and forward-thinking team
- An excellent understanding of web and digital design
- An Understanding of HTML and CSS would be beneficial
- A relevant portfolio of work
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Career progression in a fast growing business
- Employee discounts
- Job Title: Marketing Manager / Graphic Designer
- Reporting to: Managing Director
- Contract Length: Permanent
- Location: Bromsgrove