Marubeni-Komatsu Ltd are the sole UK distributor for the world leading premium brand Komatsu and one of the UK’s largest distributors of construction, quarrying and utility equipment. We are proud of our reputation for ‘best in class’ products, service commitment and continuous innovation and growth.
We aim to be our customers first choice with a multi-site UK operation to drive sales and deliver excellent aftercare and customer support. We focus on improving productivity by changing the way our customers work and we excel in fuel efficient machine solutions.
We are looking for a passionate, business focused Service Supervisor to join our successful team.
We are looking for a Service Supervisor to:
- To support the field service team in providing outstanding customer service
- Ensuring the efficient and effective running of the service team, by allocating workloads to Field Service Engineers and responding to customers requirements in line with the customer charter.
Reporting to the Branch Manager this role is ideal for someone with good knowledge of Plant Maintence repair, with the ability to work under pressure.
What is the purpose of the role?
•Schedule and delegate workloads effectively to Field Service Engineers, coordinating and managing resources needs to meet set targets.
•Manage all customer queries and resolve issues in coordination with the relevant departments.
•Effective use of Telematics system to monitor team movements and monitor our machines to ensure high level of service experience to customers.
•Determine adequate skill and performance of staff to ensure technically sound and updated to enhance their productivity
•Provide guidance to team to keep them motivated and help them achieve individual and team-based performance goals.
What skills and behaviours are we looking for:
- Experience of Heavy plant and machinery
- GSCE’s or equivalent
- Apprenticeship/NVQ or equivalent in Construction Plant Maintenance and repair
- Excellent customer relations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Focus on continuous improvement and problem solving
- Relationship building both internally and with customers
- IT literate
- Team Player
- Drive to achieve
- Takes on responsibility and builds confidence in others
- Worked in similar environment previously
- Technical knowledge of Komatsu products
- Previous supervisory experience
What we can offer you :
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Up to 27 days holiday linked to service, plus Christmas shut down
- Flexible working
- On the job training
- Mentoring program with Senior Managers
- Death in service Benefit