CNC Sliding Head Setter/Operator/Programmer
Job Title: CNC Sliding Head Setter/Operator/Programmer
Location: West Bromwich
Hours: Monday - Thursday 7am - 3.30pm, Friday 7am - 1.30pm
Pay Rate: £13 - £15hr DOE
We are currently recruiting for a CNC Sliding Head Programmer Setter Operator for our client based in Birmingham. They have been providing fastener solutions for over 50 years, initially just a distributor the company then diversified its manufacturing to include hot forging, CNC milling, thread rolling and grinding.
Currently employing over 90 staff. Their customer base is automotive, aerospace, defence and offshore oil sectors with daily shipments sent to customers throughout Europe and beyond.
- Permanent contract with future progression.
- Cutting edge state of the art modern machines.
- Competitive pay and long-term job security.
- Great working conditions with a friendly team.
- Immediate starts available! – Book a site visit today!
What’s the job?
- Must be able to program, set and operate CNC Sliding Head Machines
- Star or Citizen knowledge is preferred.
- Reading from drawings is essential
Who can do this?
- Provide a great level of attention to details and focus on the given task
- Work in a fast-paced environment with fast-changing priorities
- Have strong communication skills
- Make a positive contribution to maintaining the workplace neat, tidy, healthy and safe
- Be dependable, follow instructions, respond to management direction, take responsibility for own actions and keep commitments
- Do you have the experience? The company welcome a site visit to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
- If you would like to speak to someone regarding being booked on a site visit then please contact Daniel Waite on 07799 588461 for more information or send an email to email@example.com
- Immediate starts are available!
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.