CNC Turner Setter Operator (fanuc)
Job Title: CNC Turner Setter Operator (fanuc)
Hours: 7:30 to 4:30pm Monday to Thursday, 7:30 to 12:30pm Friday
Pay Rate: £14 - £15hr
We are currently recruiting for a CNC Turner Fanuc controls for a client in Rugby.
The company has a comprehensive portfolio of products and services. As such, individually designed custom tools and high-performance standard products are used to create machining solutions. These include Turning, Milling, Boring and drilling processes.
- Permanent contract with future progression.
- Established company with rich heritage and long-term contracts
- Competitive rate of pay
- Close supportive team
- Onsite Parking
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension and Health benefits
- Immediate starts available! – Book a site visit today!
What’s the job?
- Must have conventional turning experience,
- Experience with working within tight tolerances
- Fanuc controls experience (preferable)
- Time Served Apprenticeship, with an appropriate craft or technical qualification. (preferable)
- Able to read and interpret technical Engineering drawings
Who can do this?
- Provide a great level of attention to details and focus on the given task
- Have strong standards in quality over quantity.
- Make a positive contribution to maintaining the workplace neat, tidy, healthy and safe
- Be dependable, follow instructions, respond to management direction, take responsibility for own actions and keep commitments
- Do you have the experience? The company welcome a site visit to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
- If you would like to speak to someone regarding being booked on a site visit then please contact Daniel Waite on 07799 588461 for more information or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Immediate starts are available!
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.