Post completions clerk
Job Title: Post completions clerk
Pay Rate: £18,000 + DPOE
Workforce Professional are acting on behalf of this growing firm looking for a Post completions clerk to join the conveyancing department.
What’s your average day?
- Land registry applications
- Stamp duty returns
- To deal with filing, storage and retrieval of deeds
- Ensuring transfer documents are signed correctly
- Make telephone calls, recording messages and passing them on
- Assisting fee earners
Key skills for this role
- Great level of literacy and numeracy
- IT literate
- Pro active
- Experience of using land registry and submitting SDLT’s
- Unsure this is for you? Why not schedule a meeting to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
- For more information or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Workforce Legal team are responsible for placing thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent hires across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area. The team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs and can assist you with the securing the very best talent within roles such as; Legal Assistants, Administrators, Secretaries Conveyancers & Solicitors across Residential, Commercial, Family & other Law sectors. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. Off42