Project Coordinator/Trainee Project Manager
Position: Project Coordinator/Trainee Project Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 19k-23k DOE
We are looking for somebody who wants to join us with the mindset of building a career in this industry. We are prepared to help the right person train and climb up the ladder with us, with the ideal person looking to commit long term. We always hire attitude over skill and are happy to put employees through training courses to help them progress.
Ferris UK Ltd are Disaster Restoration Specialists working within insurance claim repairs. Due to continued expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for a Project Coordinator/Administrator to work within our office based in Redditch.
We pride ourselves on being a forward-thinking company that encourages career development and progression. We believe every member of our team plays an integral part in the success and continuous growth of the company. With a focused yet enjoyable office atmosphere, we are committed to creating a positive, open workplace for our team to learn and grow.
The Role – Project Coordinator/Trainee Project Manager
As a Project Administrator you will be responsible for providing vital
assistance to the Operations Team
- Assist with all project coordination tasks including, Scheduling jobs,
equipment hire, RAMS, Communication with Clients, managing trades,
- Prepare and record internal project meetings with multiple
departments, maintaining exceptional attention to detail, accurate
notetaking, minutes creation and action tracking.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of project plans and
documentation to enable effective project management and progress
- Assist with in house training for Project Managers & Trades
- Carry out any other project tasks as required by the Operations Manager.
The Ideal Candidate – Project Coordinator/Trainee Project Manager
The ideal candidate will be somebody organised, eager to learn with good numeracy skills. Attributes we are looking for:
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent IT skills with good knowledge Microsoft suite of software
- Excellent time keeping/Punctuality.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience within the Construction industry (desirable but not essential).
- Experience within the Insurance industry (desirable but not essential).
- Experience with health and safety planning (desirable but not essential).
You will need to be:
- Highly organised
- Capable of taking initiative.
- An excellent communicator both in writing and orally
- An exceptional planner
- Focused on attention to detail.
- Able to balance multiple priorities.
Privacy notice – job applicants
We process personal data relating to those who apply for job vacancies with us or who send speculative job applications to us. We do this for employment purposes, to assist us in the selection of candidates for employment, and to assist in the running of the business. The personal data may include identifiers such as name, date of birth, personal characteristics such as gender, qualifications and previous employment history.
We will not share any identifiable information about you with third parties without your consent unless the law allows or requires us to do so. The personal data provided during an application process will be retained for a period of at least six months or, if required by law, for as long as is required.
This privacy notice does not form part of an employment offer or contract between us. If we make an employment offer to you, we will provide further information about our handling of your personal information in an employment context separately.
If you would like to find out more about our data retention policy and how we use your personal data, you want to see a copy of the information about you that we hold or have any questions or issues regarding data protection, please email us with the Subject “Data Protection Request”.