Job Title: Credit Controller
Location: Banbury, Full time office based
Salary: £23,000 to £25,000
Hours: Full Time
- Life Cover, Pension, Medical Cash Plan, Cycle to Work Scheme, Wellbeing Support, Subsidised Cafe including free breakfast, Staff Shop, Social Events
Our client is a leading distributor, exporter of branded products within the supply chain. Trading with 27 years’ experience supplying to trade. This position is required full time office based in Banbury. Working to support the credit control team, you will be controlling your appointed ledger, reducing age debtor value, resolving queries helping to resolve debtor related queries maximising cash collections. You must be a SUPER EXEL USER!
As a Credit Controller your duties will include:
- Develop, maintain, and improve relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitoring of Debtor Accounts, flagging any consistent late payers, problem behaviours, missing information, and pro-active collection of overdue balances.
- Regular customer account reconciliations to ensure accuracy and swift identification & resolution of queries/ongoing issues.
- Ownership and full resolution of deducted amounts / debit notes / customer claims.
- Providing detailed feedback on high-risk customers.
- Identify and mitigate risk, highlighting any issues to the Finance Manager.
- Enhanced focus on aged debt >90 days & customer deductions offset against remittances.
- Ensure regular updates on SAGE X3 to enable transparency and availability of current information/reports.
- Work with the business to drive process improvement relating to cash collection and query resolution – functioning closely with Account Managers who own the Client Relationships.
- Building strong relationships B2B with external AP departments to aid resolution of queries and improve collaboration.
The ideal candidate must have
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in credit control
- Intermediate level of Word, Outlook & Excel (V-lookup, Pivot tables)
- GCSE Maths A-C
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories, Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. OFF42