Job Title: Credit Administrator
Location: Banbury, Full time office based
Salary: £23,000 to £25,000
Hours: Full Time
- Life Cover, Pension, Medical Cash Plan, Cycle to Work Scheme, Wellbeing Support, Subsidised Cafe including free breakfast, Staff Shop, Social Events
Our client is a leading distributor, exporter of branded products within the supply chain. Trading with 27 years’ experience supplying to trade. This position is required full time office based in Banbury. Working to support the credit control team, you will over see the day to day administration duties within the credit control team, primarily orders on hold and new accounts processing. The role will also include an element of credit control, supporting credit controllers. You must be a SUPER EXEL USER!
As a Credit administrator your duties will include:
- Reviewing and monitoring held orders to determine the appropriate action to be taken to release the goods.
- Seeing all held order associated queries through to timely resolution and ensuring clear communications to all relevant parties.
- Credit Limit and payment terms reviews.
- Customer Master record maintenance – ensuring customer files are up to date with all relevant information.
- Process and monitor new customer and supplier account applications.
- Work with the business to drive process improvement relating to held orders and new account applications.
- Building strong relationships B2B with external AP departments to aid resolution of any invoicing and payment queries.
- Ad-hoc AR activities as required, to include, but not limited to cash posting, bank reconciliations, customer account reconciliations, reporting, issuance of statements and copy invoices.
- Intermediate level of Word, Outlook & Excel (V-lookup, Pivot tables)
- GCSE Maths A-C
- Excellent time management and prioritising abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively and build strong working relationships at all levels
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Self-motivated and able to make decisions
- Flexible to change
- Problem solving skills with a proactive attitude
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories, Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. OFF42