Customer Service Coordinator
Job Title: Customer Service Coordinator
Salary: Up to £24k
Hours: 37hrs per week
Flexible hybrid working, 3 days home based and 2 days office based for those wishing to do so
Due to internal promotions our client is looking to recruit Customer Service Coordinators to join their rapidly expanding team.
Our client is a global leader in their field, and you will work closely with leading industry brands to help drive their business forward.
Reporting in to the Customer Service Manager, the main purpose of the role is to ensure their customers are provided with a first class service at all times. You will develop a comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of their industry.
What's in it for you?
• 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
• Company bonus scheme
• Promotion opportunities
• Working alongside industry leading names
Day to day duties will include the following:
• First point of contact for all customer queries
• Deal with any customer issues or complaints
• Respond and action customer orders in a timely manner
• Process orders/schedules
• Develop knowledge of company products/part numbering system
• Ensure customer specific guidelines are adhered to
• Monitoring and managing customer orders to ensure parts are delivered on time
• Occasional travel within UK to visit client sites
As an individual you will be need the following skills and experience:
• Must have previous customer service or sales order processing experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Customer focused and willing to go the extra mile
• Outgoing nature and positive attitude
• Flexible and adaptable
• Excel knowledge
• SAP experience desirable
• Logistics, Manufacturing or Aerospace background
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.off42