CNC Turner - Setter/Operator
A client in Leicester are looking for a CNC Setter/Operator
£11.50ph up to £13ph after probation
double day shifts
• Setting and operating CNC Lathes ( Fanuc )
• Setting machines according to their standards (set up sheets, to do list available for almost all our jobs)
• Replacing tools and tools tips according to instruction
• Changing offset, according to instruction
• Conducting measurements according to checking sheets, recording findings and reacting when process is unstable.
• Working with callipers , vernier, micrometre bore and thread gauge , high gauge
• Working with tight tolerances ( 0,02mm ) using clock.
• Good house keeping
• Working double days.
20 days of holiday + bank holidays
Company car park
Pension contribution up to 3%
Working with young and enthusiastic multicultural team
Workforce Manufacturing are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help. MFR40