Job title: Finance Manager
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am -5.00pm
Our client is a producer of kitchen countertops with a focus on Granite, Quartz, Marble, Ultra-Compact, Solid Surfaces, and Wood. They provide a full work surface solution to trade customers in the kitchen and architectural markets.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with senior management to develop financial strategies for the organisation. You are comfortable handling large amounts of data, acting as a business partner, decision maker, and providing regular financial reporting.
You will be working closely with/shadowing the Finance Director, with exposure to the Managing Director and majority shareholders.
- Lead financial meetings
- Complete financial accounting and forecasting
- Deliver reports and metrics to leadership
- Statutory accounts preparation
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Pricing of products
Qualifications & experience
- ACA (or similar) qualified
- Strong academic background
- Ability to deliver under pressure
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word,
- PowerPoint, etc.)
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Technical reporting experience
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Relevant field experience
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories, Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.OFF41