Mechanic – Studley
£25,000 - £30,000 pa
Dash Motors is a family business that has been trading since 1991. With customer satisfaction at the heart of everything we do, we are recognised as the “go to” garage in the Warwickshire and Worcestershire area.
Due to a peak in demand, we are on the look out for a skilled Mechanic to work within a friendly team.
As an independent garage the role is very varied and therefore you will have the opportunity to use all of your skillset in maintaining and repairing whatever comes through the door!
- General Vehicle Repairs , including clutches , gear boxes and vehicle engines
- Routine Vehicle Service and Maintenance, inspecting for wear and tear
- Quality inspection and testing potentially faulty parts, diagnosing issues, and resolving faults
- Working with team members, sharing knowledge, and taking on new learnings
- All backgrounds welcome from automotive sector as a vehicle technician, mechanic, HGV mechanic, MOT Tester
- Minimum 2 year’s experience of working in the above
- From a independent or main dealer
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Demonstrate good technical knowledge
- Display a passion for working to a high standard and taking pride in your work.
- Qualified to level 3 in Vehicle maintenance and repair
All interested applicants should Apply here or call Gareth Davies on 07813082189 , email: Gareth.firstname.lastname@example.org