Transport Coordinator - Gloucester
Our client in Gloucester are looking for a Transport Coordinator, to join their busy and friendly Transport team.
As a Transport Coordinator you role will consist of the following:
- Responsible for the daily driver brief and debrief and ensure all improvement opportunities all identified and implemented through PMS (driver performance improvements)
- Promote and Embed the safety culture through the conduct safety sweeps and fully support all accident / incident investigations
- Responsible for maintaining the site Run folder ensuring all run changes are communicated
- Responsible for following the Breakdown management and recovery procedures for all company vehicles
- Control site assets
- Drive Operational Excellence improvement opportunities and take action to implement to tracked initiatives.
- Build a thorough understanding of all work instructions and standard operating procedures (SOP’s) and ensure they are adhered to
- Responsible for service level reporting including customer service and shorts and late reporting
- Responsible for ensuring all resource allocation is in place and checked and reviewed regular and all changes communicated making sure all drivers comply with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Take ownership of the site fuel master key and track all usage.
- Ensure working with the garage function that all vehicle servicing co ordination is carried out
- Responsible for the Daily Tacho Master management system ensuring all drivers comply with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Responsible for all trailer checks carrying out regular audits
- Responsible for all cross dock management
- Display and promotes company behaviours
- 3PL management
If you have some relevant experience, and if this role is of interest to you please submit your application for review.
Logistics & Supply Chain Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated professionals out to work across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Food Production, Food Processing, Warehouse, distribution and Planning. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.