Class 1 Driver Nights Gloucester
HGV Class 1 Drivers required for our client based in Droitwich, working for a large blue chip company that delivers refrigerated goods to RDC's and NDC's across the whole of the UK, some shop deliveries may be necessary. Work shifts available- between 2100 - 0230am starts.
Two out of the following days preferably to be worked - Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Immediate starts for successful candidates. On-going work ONCE YOU ARE IN, YOU ARE IN!!
PAYE rates with Hol included £15.76 - £27.01
Day to day duties will include the following:
- Delivering to Customers across the UK
- Dealing with external customers
- Completing vehicles checks
- Driving within the EU Rules and Regulations
- Managing own Driving and WTR hours
- Hold a cat CE Licence.
- Have an in-date CPC and Digi card.
- No more than 6 points on their licence for insurance purposes.
- Be flexible to the client's needs.
Please Whatapp Di today on 07551150546 or apply today!
Driving Workforce are responsible for putting drivers into temporary and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team are highly experienced in filling the following roles: HGV 1 Driving, HGV 2 Driving, 7.5 Tonne Driving, Van Driving, Moffett Driving and HIAB Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best driving talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional team who will be more than happy to help.