Office Administrator - Firm based
Job Title: Office Administrator Location: Ludlow
Shift: Full time, office hours
Pay Rate: From £17,500 DPOE
We are currently recruiting for an office administrator to join a thriving firm based in Telford. You will be providing admin services to the business, ensuring tasks are undertaken in a timely manner.
What’s your average day?
- To assist the office partner
- Provide general admin support
- Opening, closing, sorting and storing files and deeds
- Provide finance support, raising purchase orders and checking invoices
- Processing post
- Cover reception area
- Allocate car parking
- Ensuring the office and reception area is always tidy
- Assisting the on boarding of new starters
- Oversee appointment and diary management
Who can do this?
- Must have a proficient kevel of literacy and numeracy
- Experience of working in an office environment
- IT literate with experience of Microsoft Office packages
- High level of attention to detail
- Focused on achieving goals
- Highly motivated
Unsure this is for you? Why not schedule a meeting to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
For more information or send an email to email@example.com
Our Workforce Legal team are responsible for placing thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent hires across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area. The team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs and can assist you with the securing the very best talent within roles such as; Legal Assistants, Administrators, Secretaries Conveyancers & Solicitors across Residential, Commercial, Family & Law sectors. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. off38