LGV C DRIVER (DAYS)
Due to ongoing success within the Industrial Services team, an exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced HGV Class 2 Tanker Driver to join our client in Tewkesbury. Servicing the logistical needs of a wide range of clients in the waste Industry, our client has proudly provided specialist transportation services for over 25 years.
We are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team of HGV Drivers, on a permanent, full-time basis.
- Monday to Friday - £13.14 (holiday included) or £11.67 + 28 days holiday
- Overtime after 10 hours per shift and weekends - £16.12 or £14.32 + 28 days holiday
- £6 per day meal allowance
- Proven experience driving HGV with a Class 1 or Class 2 licence
- An up-to-date drivers CPC, ongoing training provided
- Ability to work on own initiative and be self-motivated
- Maintains a positive can-do attitude
- Competitive rates of pay
- Daily subsistence payment
- Enhanced overtime rates
- Paid Breaks
- On call payment
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance (following successful completion of probation)
- Company sick pay scheme (after one year’s service)
- Holiday Incentive scheme (opportunity to accrue an extra 5 days per annum)
- Free parking
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ben for more information on 07808540390 via text for a call back.
Driving Workforce are responsible for putting drivers into temporary and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team are highly experienced in filling the following roles: HGV 1 Driving, HGV 2 Driving, 7.5 Tonne Driving, Van Driving, Moffett Driving and HIAB Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best driving talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional team who will be more than happy to help.