Job Title: Auto Electrician
Shift: Day Shift 08:30-16:30 mon to Thurs 08:30-16:00 Fri
Pay Rate: £9.80 – £12.24 D.O.E
Reputable company, looking for staff on a Temp to Perm Basis.
Are you Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality
Have good all round practical ability and able to work with great accuracy whilst demonstrating an interest and enthusiasm in the Auto-Electrician Trade.
39 hours a week – Monday-Thursday
£9.80-£12.24 an hour dependent on experience and qualifications
£800 per annum bonus available for full attendance
Free on site parking
Axa Healthcare Programme
What’s the job?
The main role is vehicle wiring so a formal qualification in auto electrics is essential along with a working knowledge of PLC, CANBUS and Solid State Electrics.
The successful candidate will have some mechanical knowledge ideally from commercial vehicles, plant hire sectors or the body building industry. A willingness to learn and ability to work to time constraints and customers specifications is essential.
The role will involve
- Supporting the Production Manager in developing a high standard of Refuse vehicles
- Ability to read drawings and carry out works in accordance with drawings supplied in build packs.
- Vehicle wiring in accordance with the wiring diagrams / instructions.
- Working in a timely manner producing finished products to build process deadlines
- Ability to raise issues during a build process and record any changes
- Actively capturing and recording wiring information to be standardised and used in future builds
- Suggesting new / improved wiring solutions / initiatives to reduce build times
- Support sub-contractors, such as Camera, Weigh, and other ancillary companies while on site
- Monitoring build process and liaising with Production Manager so appointments for sub-contractors can be arranged.
- The ideal candidate will be professional and self-motivated with a good customer service ethos and the ability to solve problems alongside a desire to develop and learn. Communication skills are vital for this role, both in dealing with external and internal customers. The ideal candidate must be confident & flexible enough to work alone and as part of a team. Good organisational skills, time management and administration skills are also vital.
Apply and we will be in touch.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.