Branch Resourcer – sounds like a bit of you? Read on, dear reader…
Are you a team player brimming with fresh, new ideas who radiates positive vibes? Well, you sound just lovely. Want to work for us?
Workforce is hunting high and low for the very best Resourcer who can support the smooth running of our recruitment office by taking calls and managing our diary like a pro and is a boss with paperwork and all things admin.
How rude of us - we haven’t even introduced ourselves! Workforce is one of the leading recruitment firms in the West Midlands. Every year we provide thousands of excellent workers to over 700 local businesses covering a wide spectrum of roles.
We’ve spent ages getting the perfect team together here at Workforce, so when we’re adding another newbie to our ranks, we want to make sure they’re a great fit for us– and, of course, that we’re a great fit for them too!
Enough about us, you’re here to learn more about the job in question! Here’s all the important info:
Job title: Branch Resourcer
Hours: Monday-Thursday 08:30-17:30, Friday 08:30-17:00
Job summary: We’re looking for a Branch Administrator to represent Workforce as the first point of contact for both clients and candidates, support the smooth running of the office and maintain the reception area.
The lucky new hire for the role will be responsible for:
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To Support the smooth running of the Recruitment Office
- Greeting and acknowledging all visitors into the branch in line with company standards
- To answer the phone in accordance with company standards, transferring calls and taking messages when necessary and relaying to the relevant person
- Regular communication with the recruitment team
- Assisting with Payroll
- Sourcing of candidates
- Screening candidates, (phone)
- Arranging interviews
- Maintaining and updating databases
- Ensuring candidate paperwork is compliant
What skills/experience should you have?
- General Intelligence: Quick learner, able to prioritise workload, good level of written and verbal communication skills with the ability to use standard IT systems (Microsoft Office, Windows, Email, and Internet Browsers)
- Special Aptitudes: Able to deal effectively at all levels, enjoy contact with people and be able to work under pressure, strong administration skills, good organisational skills and able to prioritise workload
- Disposition: Outgoing and confident personality. Cheerful with a good sense of humor and capable of dealing with people at all levels
- Motivation: Keen to learn new skills with possible development within the role to encompass other duties in the future
‘What’s in it for me?’, we hear you cry. Well, apart from being paid a competitive, market-leading salary (obvs) our employees benefit from:
- All the very best, state-of-the-art tech making your job 10x easier (nothing worse than a dodgy PC ruining your Monday morning flow!)
- A lovely, friendly team of colleagues
- Brilliant office location with fully upgraded facilities
- Support for your professional growth and career progression. Whether that’s in the form of helpful advice or some extra training, we have the connections. We do work in recruitment after all!
- And (saving the best for last) a whole host of year round social events including team nights out, festive get-togethers and team-building soirees.
Have we tickled your fancy? Then, please send us an up-to-date CV to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch in a jiffy. We can’t wait to hear from you!