Senior Driving Recruitment Consultant
Senior Driving Recruitment Consultant – sounds like a bit of you? Read on, dear reader…
Are you a team player brimming with fresh, new ideas who radiates positive vibes? Well, you sound just lovely. Want to work for us?
Workforce is hunting high and low for the very best Senior Driving Consultant who can source, screen and interview candidates, identify and engage sales prospects like a pro and is a boss with account management, negotiating fees and meeting with key decision makers.
How rude of us - we haven’t even introduced ourselves! Workforce is one of the leading recruitment firms in the West Midlands. Every year we provide thousands of excellent workers to over 700 local businesses covering a wide spectrum of roles.
We’ve spent ages getting the perfect team together here at Workforce, so when we’re adding another newbie to our ranks, we want to make sure they’re a great fit for us– and, of course, that we’re a great fit for them too!
Here’s all the important info:
Job title: Senior Driving Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £30,000 - £37,000 plus commission
Hours: Monday-Thursday 08:30-17:30, Friday 08:30-17:00
Job summary: We’re looking for a Senior Driving Recruitment Consultant to develop and maintain long standing and strategic relationships with clients and candidates, offering a consultative recruitment solution suited to their needs.
You will combine demonstrable experience of implementing the recruitment process, effectively matching suitable candidates for suitable vacancies/clients through qualification and referencing whilst also gaining a detailed understanding of the sector, further developing our market presence. Responsible for development and support of team whilst always demonstrating the values and service of Workforce.
The lucky new hire for the role will be responsible for:
- Sales/Business Generation Activity
- Ensure all agreed targets are hit and exceeded to generate weekly/monthly/quarterly revenue
- Actively develop knowledge of market to enable you to generate business and business pipeline, through canvass calling, use of marketing, networking and lead generation
- Write and place professional and effective job advertisements to attract candidates
- Use marketing tools to generate business and source candidates
- Source, develop and manage candidate relationships within chosen competency
- Qualify candidate suitability for current or future vacancies/clients, through questioning and referencing.
- Qualify client suitability for current or future vacancies/relationship, through questioning and gaining the essential commitment to effectively manage the recruitment process with all parties needs in mind. This will include relevant client meetings.
- Maintain and develop current client relationships to ensure that at all times they receive the best service possible and to maximize business opportunity
- Work with colleagues to ensure the maximum opportunity to generate revenue is achieved
- Cross sell across all divisions of the business
- Be able to use in-house IT system to generate candidates, clients and marketing
- Manage recruitment process from start to finish with both Client and Candidate
- Deal with client/candidate queries and take ownership of objection handling
- Manage placed candidates contracts and maintain client relationships with active contractors and placements.
‘What’s in it for me?’, we hear you ask.
- Uncapped commission at one of the UK’s best companies to work for (not to toot our own horn)
- Flexible working, either from home or in the office
- Company car scheme (role dependant)
- All the very best, state-of-the-art tech making your job 10x easier (nothing worse than a dodgy PC ruining your Monday morning flow!)
- A lovely, friendly team of colleagues
- Brilliant office location with fully upgraded facilities
- Support for your professional growth and career progression. Whether that’s in the form of helpful advice or some extra training, we have the connections. We do work in recruitment after all!
- And (saving the best for last) a whole host of year round social events including team nights out, festive get-togethers and team-building soirees.
To apply, please send us an up-to-date CV to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch shortly. We can’t wait to hear from you!