Team Leader - Sales Support
Sales Support Team Leader
Reporting to: Sales Support Manager
Location: Bremen, Germany
Employment Type: Permanent – Full Time
XP Power is a global leader in providing essential power solutions to the Industrial Technology, Healthcare and Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment sectors. We design and manufacture power controllers, the essential hardware component in every piece of electrical equipment that converts power from the electricity grid into the right form for equipment to function. Listed as a FTSE 250 company on the London Stock Exchange we are a fast-growing business, serving our global blue-chip customer base from 29 locations across Europe, North America, and Asia. We are extremely proud and committed to our culture that values Customer Focus, Flexibility, Knowledge, Speed, and Integrity. Joining our team means you’ll work in a high performing global organisation where employees collaborate and strive to make XP Power the first-choice power solutions provider delivering the ultimate experience for our customers and our people.
The function of Sales Support is to provide direct support to the Sales Managers in the ongoing development of existing and prospective XP customers to ensure that the department is able to meet its growth targets. Reporting to the Sales Support Team Leader.
- Ensure the actions of the Sales Support Team are aligned with the strategy of the company and contribute to meeting the companies’ financial goals
- Ensure all incoming calls and sales enquiries are promptly answered handled timely and professionally
- Ensure accurate processing of customer orders and amendments, within 24 hours
- Ensure purchase requisitions are placed against customer requirements and that delivery dates are met whilst minimizing the amount of inventory held, inline with the company guidelines
- The shipment and invoicing of all orders and the timely and effective management and reporting of the sales backlog
- Ensure customer projects are managed correctly and kept up to date including closing new business and accurate forecasting
- Proactively follow-up and close repeat orders for production projects and for other projects as directed.
- Support external sales on quotations, lead time requests and other matters when appropriate
- To become competent in all working practices of the company
- Maintain contacts database including e-mail address
- Monitor RMA backlog and chase returns when necessary
- Calculate and monitor the KPI’s
- Manage and support the Sales Support Team
KEY QUALIFCATIONS AND SKILLS
- Previous experience in a Team management role
- Experience in Customer Support, Supply Chain or Business Operations role
- Previous experience working on the SAP /S4 Hannah system
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Remaining calm under pressure
- Good time-management skills, ability to prioritise work
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Exercises judgement in owning complex processes, through to completion and resolution.
- Able to think creatively and successfully navigate ambiguity to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Expert accountability for success of customer experience.
- Curiosity and hunger to learn and to grow alongside a transforming organization.
- University degree
- SAP S4HANA knowledge and experience
- Competent on Microsoft Word / Advanced Excel / Outlook and PowerPoint
- Fluent English and German. Any other languages is desirable
WHY WORK FOR US?
XP Power provides a safe and healthy working environment that is stimulating and collaborative, where employees are empowered to make a real difference. We place our people at the heart of everything we do. We understand that if we provide our people with the ultimate experience, they will provide the ultimate experience to our customers.
We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, varying dependent on European location.
OUR PEOPLE – OUR POWER
XP Power is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating an environment where people are valued, supported and nurtured to deliver their best. Operating globally, we celebrate the cultural differences that exist in the countries in which we do business. Being a truly diverse and inclusive community helps us grow our business through innovation; attracting and retaining talent to engage the people who buy our power solutions. We know that by cultivating the ultimate experience for all our people, they will deliver the same to our customers.