Customer Service Administrator
Job Title: Customer Service Administrator
Hours: Monday to Friday / 9am to 5pm
Our client is looking to expand their commercial department by growing the Customer services' team.
What's in it for you?
* Parking Permit
* 25 Holiday + Bank Holidays
* Health Plan
* Christmas break
Day to day duties will include the following:
* General office administration including photocopying, filing, printing, and scanning
* General data inputting
* Providing excellent customer service by dealing with email and phone queries.
* Ensuring all work is completed within the deadlines with accuracy
As an individual you will need the following experience:
* Excellent administration skills
* GCSE English and Maths
* Experience using Microsoft Office programmes
* Ability to work as an individual and within a team
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. Off38