Roll Forming Mill Setter
Job Title: Roll Forming Mill Setter
Location: West Bromwich
Shift: Rotating shift pattern 6am – 2pm, 2pm – 10pm (22% Shift Pay)
Pay Rate: £10. + 22% Shift Pay
We are currently recruiting for a Roll Forming Mill Setter for our prestigious client based in West Bromwich
An industry leader in conduit trunking solutions, with strong market positions and widely recognised brands. Committed to serving our valued customers, global electrical distributors, independent electrical distributors, home improvement retailers, industrial distributors, HVAC/plumbing distributors, datacom distributors, original equipment manufacturers and general contractors.
- Permanent contract with future progression.
- Excellent, clean working conditions
- Safe and secure FREE parking on site.
- Onsite facilities and lunchroom.
- 25 days annual leave
- Life Assurance
- Service and recognition awards
- Training and development opportunities
- Company Pension
- Cash health plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Immediate starts available! – Book a site visit today!
What’s the job?
Responsible for the operational performance of the Rolling Form Machines and ensuring that the machines are kept in good working order and all PMS in the department are completed to a high level and documented.
- 5 years' experience in setting and operating a cold roll forming mill.
- Understands how to read drawings.
- Operates overhead crane.
- Set up of cut of dies.
- Pre piercing knowledge advantage.
- Knows how to use measuring tools.
- Responsible for an effective shift handover and takeover
- Ensures departmental and all company procedures are followed
Who can do this?
As a responsible worker you will be expected to;
- Responsible for ensuring recycling is carried out to the agreed standard
- Work to Health and Safety within you work area.
- Involvement in continuous improvement processes and driving through improvements in all aspects of the role.
- Ensuring that good levels of 5S are maintained on all machines, areas, and tooling
- Do you have the experience? The company welcomes a site visit to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
- If you would like to speak to someone regarding being booked on a site visit then please contact Daniel on 07799 588461 for more information or send an email to email@example.com
- Immediate starts are available!
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.