Corporate and Commercial Paralegal
Job Title: Corporate and Commercial Paralegal
Pay Rate: £19,000-24,000DPOE
Hours: 36.25 hours per week
This is a thriving and successful firm seeking a Corporate and Commercial Paralegal to join the team based in Stourbridge.
What’s your average day?
- Assist fee earners with various case management tasks
- Provide admin support
- Carry out general day to day duties such as organising files, replying to emails, taking phone calls and messages
- Assisting general commercial agreements including terms of business, supply agreements and service agreements
- Drafting terms and conditions
- Assisting fee earner with business sales, mergers, and acquisitions
- Providing general business advice
Who can do this?
- A relevant qualification is desirable but not essential
- Excellent client care and business development skills are essential
- Proficient in using case management systems and Microsoft Packages
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be organised and have a high attention to detail
- 27 days leave plus Bank Holidays
- Career progression plans
- Potential of flexible and hybrid working available
- Unsure this is for you? Why not schedule a meeting to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
- For more information or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Workforce Legal team are responsible for placing thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent hires across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area. The team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs and can assist you with the securing the very best talent within roles such as; Legal Assistants, Administrators, Secretaries Conveyancers & Solicitors across Residential, Commercial, Family & other Law sectors. We are always on the lookout for the very