Legal Assistant - Conveyancing
Job Title: Legal Assistant - Conveyancing Location: Stratford Upon Avon
Shift: Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00
Pay Rate: £18,500 - £20,00 DPOE
We are currently recruiting a Legal Assistant for our client based in Stratford Upon Avon. You will be assisting fee earners in the running of residential sales and purchases in the conveyancing department.
What’s your average day?
- Provide support to other staff as required.
- Provide guidance to junior and temporary secretariates when asked to do so.
- Attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm’s standards for client care.
- Opening and closing of files.
- Drafting contracts and putting together transfer packs.
- Submitting documents to Land Registry
- Completing ID and Money Laundering Checks
Who can do this?
- Experience as a legal assistant is essential
- Knowledge of conveyancing is preferred but not essential
- Must be confident with Microsoft Packages
- Confident when dealing with clients
Unsure this is for you? Why not schedule a meeting to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment, and the people you will work with!
For more information or send an email to email@example.com
Our Workforce Legal team are responsible for placing thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent hires across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area. The team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs and can assist you with the securing the very best talent within roles such as; Legal Assistants, Administrators, Secretaries Conveyancers & Solicitors across Residential, Commercial, Family & Law sectors. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. off37