Job Title: Conveyancer Location: Stratford Upon Avon
Shift: Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00
Pay Rate: From £25,000 DPOE
We are currently recruiting a Conveyancer for our client based in Stratford Upon Avon. You will working in the conveyancing department specialising in Residential Sales and Purchases.
What’s your average day?
- Provide support to paralegals and legal assistants
- Raising and responding to enquiries
- Reading titles
- Carrying files from Initial instruction through to completion
- Corresponding with agents, brokers and developers
- Providing updates to clients
- Drafting contracts
- Attending meetings
Who can do this?
- A relevant qualification in conveyancing is Essential
- Knowledge of new build properties and Help to Buy and Shared Ownership schemes is desirable
- Confident with managing a team
Unsure this is for you? Why not schedule a meeting to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment, and the people you will work with!
For more information or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Workforce Legal team are responsible for placing thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent hires across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area. The team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs and can assist you with the securing the very best talent within roles such as; Legal Assistants, Administrators, Secretaries Conveyancers & Solicitors across Residential, Commercial, Family & Law sectors. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. off37