Call Centre Agent – Full Time, Permanent
Call Centre Agent – Full Time, Permanent
Ardent Credit Services Ltd - Liverpool
Basic Salary: £21,000 - £26,000 per annum plus bonus
Do you want to join a business that is focused on providing excellent service to our customers and clients? At Ardent, you’ll help our customers to find a sustainable solution to managing their personal debt.
We can’t do any of this without the right people.
About the Role
Starting basic salary is £21,000 per annum with subsequent “Career Path” reviews every 6 months rising to a basic salary of £26,000 based on performance. Realistic additional bonus earnings are up to £2,000 in the first year rising to £7,000 per year with experience and tenure.
This is a Full Time & Permanent Position at Ardent and the working hours introduced in response to the pandemic remain at Monday - Friday 9am to 5.30pm. Although we have no immediate plans to change these hours, we may at some point in the future return to the original shift pattern which is an alternating 2-week shift of Monday – Friday 8am - 4pm and 10am – 7pm and 1 Saturday every 4 weeks, 9am – 2pm.
Home or office working and "hybrid" options are available once you have reached core competency for the role.
On a day-to-day basis you will communicate with customers through incoming and outgoing telephone calls. You will aim to understand their circumstances and negotiate affordable repayments for overdue accounts ensuring that the customers best interests are met.
Full training is given, and ongoing support and guidance is provided to give you the fullest opportunity to thrive with us. Our culture is open, supportive, and friendly.
We offer a staged Career Path for Telephone Collection Agents, allowing skill, effort and commitment to be rewarded through career and remuneration progression.
- Defined career progression & realistic bonus and incentive scheme
- A friendly environment to work in, where we regularly recognise and reward great performance.
- 21 days paid holiday (rising to 25) plus bank holidays
- Free Car parking and excellent public transport links (Just off Jct 4 of the M57)
- Employee Assistance programme.
- Medicash Health Care Cash Plan
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- The opportunity to personally develop - we prefer to promote from within for managerial and other departmental roles whenever possible
- Fully equipped break-out room to eat, relax and play including pool table and table tennis
Our Promise to You:
- We’re not perfect - no company is, but we work hard to get it right
- We will treat you as an individual – we are all unique, and we recognise that
- We’ll keep listening – we value employee contribution
- We’ll help you grow – we admire ambition, and we always aim to promote internally
- We aim to keep it fun - we believe that work should be enjoyable
Experience of working in a contact/call centre or customer facing roles is desirable but not essential. We are however, looking for bright and enthusiastic people to join our team and you should ideally have:
- strong listening and negotiation skills and be a confident communicator
- resilience while supporting customers with difficult issues
- the ability to solve problems and deal with customers who are experiencing financial difficulties • ability to provide information, quickly and clearly • a can-do attitude and a real passion for supporting people
- the ability to work from home if Government require us to do so
More about Ardent
Ardent Credit Services Ltd is a successful and professional debt recovery services provider based in Kirkby, Liverpool, L33 celebrating its 25th year in 2022.
We are proud to work for some of the best-known global companies and even prouder of our friendly working environment and employee long service.
Our continued expansion creates ongoing opportunities for future promotion in a variety of roles within the business and our excellent training provides you with the necessary skills to progress.
- We know applying for a job can be daunting, but try not to feel concerned, we really are a friendly team and are here to support you.
- Interviews for this position, may take place remotely to maintain social distancing via video-call(s) ard17