Are you a talented CNC Programmer?
Do you know what the difference is between acceptable and exceptional and what precision engineering really means?
Do you want to produce unrivaled quality components?
If so, then we want to speak to you about joining our team as a CNC Programmer in Tamworth!
We specialise in maintenance, repair specialist restoration work. Our premises are equipped with state-of-the-art machinery allowing us to cater to almost any requirement. Services offered include specialist CNC machining, vintage restoration and cylinder & crank grinding refurbishment. Being a family run business, in a beautiful location we do not have the factory feeling of a work shop. We are more like a team. A lot of our work is special one off's and we do some small batch work.
Salary up to £30k+ (depending on experience)
Why should you apply:
- You may be fed up of varying shift patterns? This role offers permanent days.- We constantly invest in our machinery and equipment so that you can keep up with the demands of modern precision engineering and learn new equipment and procedures.- We work with some of the leading names meaning you are able to make your mark.
- CNC Programmer, Production Programmer, Production Engineer.
- Working as part of a small team for a well established and respected family ran business as our CNC Programmer you will be responsible for producing exceptional precision engineered components in a well equipped workshop.
- Setting and operating XYZ millers and XYZ lathes conventional and CNC.
- Programming CNC mills and lathes offline.
- Producing machined parts by programming and setting
- 1st off inspection of your components
- CNC Programmer, Production Programmer, Production Engineer- You will be able to demonstrate excellent offline programing skills- You're are able to read and interpret engineering drawings, operation sheets and manufacturing orders
Workforce Manufacturing are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help. mfr36