Transport Resourcer days
Workforce are currently recruiting for a Driving Resourcer to join our busy and ever growing Transport Driving Division. Whether you have experience or you are looking to start a career in recruitment. This is an exciting opportunity, to which full training is provided. Please see below for more details.
Job title: Driving Resourcer
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 D.O.E
Hours: 08:00 - 17:00 or 08:30 - 17:30
Job summary: We’re looking for a Driving Resourcer to represent Workforce as the first point of contact for both clients and candidates, support the smooth running of the office.
The lucky new hire for the role will be responsible for:
Main Duties and Responsibilities
To Support the smooth running of the driving desk
To answer the phone in accordance with company standards
Regular communication with the customers
Regular communication with candidates
Calling database and job boards gain new candidates
Assisting with Payroll
Sourcing of candidates
Screening candidates, (phone)
Maintaining and updating databases
Ensuring candidates are compliant
What skills/experience should you have?
- General Intelligence: Quick learner, able to prioritise workload, good level of written and verbal communication skills with the ability to use standard IT systems (Microsoft Office, Windows, Email, and Internet Browsers)
- Special Aptitudes: Able to deal effectively at all levels, enjoy contact with people and be able to work under pressure, strong administration skills, good organisational skills and able to prioritise workload
- Disposition: Outgoing and confident personality. Cheerful with a good sense of humor and capable of dealing with people at all levels
- Motivation: Keen to learn new skills with possible development within the role to encompass other duties in the future
‘What’s in it for me?’, we hear you cry. Well, apart from being paid a competitive, market-leading salary (obvs) our employees benefit from:
- All the very best, state-of-the-art tech making your job 10x easier (nothing worse than a dodgy PC ruining your Monday morning flow!)
- A lovely, friendly team of colleagues
- Brilliant office location with fully upgraded facilities
- Support for your professional growth and career progression. Whether that’s in the form of helpful advice or some extra training, we have the connections. We do work in recruitment after all!
- And (saving the best for last) a whole host of year-round social events including team nights out, festive get-togethers and team-building soirees.
Please send us an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07785624384 for a confidential informal chat. DRI68