Senior / Driving recruitment consultant / Transport coordinator days
We are currently recruiting for a Senior/Driving Recruitment Consultant or an experienced transport planner/coordinator looking for a new challenge to operate from our Redditch office.
Workforce is hunting high and low for the very best Senior / Driving Recruitment Consultant who is looking for a fresh challenge and looking to join an expanding team.
We’ve spent ages getting the perfect team together here at Workforce, so when we’re adding another newbie to our ranks, we want to make sure they’re a great fit for us– and, of course, that we’re a great fit for them too! When asked what sort of person they would like to work with, the team said they’re after someone who:
- Is a reliable team player.
- Is honest, trustworthy and professional.
- Has excellent communication skills.
- Is driven to learn new things.
- Is happy to go the extra mile to provide an excellent quality service.
‘What’s in it for me?’, we hear you ask. Well, apart from being paid a competitive, market-leading salary our employees benefit from:
- Competitive commission at one of the UK’s best companies to work for
- Flexible working, either from home or in the office
- Company car scheme (role dependent)
- All the very best, state-of-the-art tech making your job 10x easier (nothing worse than a dodgy PC ruining your Monday morning flow!)
- A lovely, friendly team of colleagues
- Brilliant office location
- Support for your professional growth and career progression. Whether that’s in the form of helpful advice or some extra training, we have the connections. We do work in recruitment after all!
- And (saving the best for last) a whole host of year-round social events including team nights out, festive get-togethers and team-building soirees.
Job title: Driving Recruitment Consultant / Senior Driving Recruitment consultant
Salary: Up to £35k dependent on experience, OTE uncapped
Hours: Mon-Thurs 8:30am – 5:30pm, Fri 8:30am – 5pm
Job summary: We’re looking for a Senior/Driving Recruitment Consultant to develop and maintain long standing and strategic relationships with clients and candidates, offering a consultative recruitment solution suited to their needs.
You will combine demonstrable experience of implementing the recruitment process, effectively matching suitable candidates for suitable vacancies/clients through qualification and referencing whilst also gaining a detailed understanding of the sector, further developing our market presence. Responsible for development and support of team whilst always demonstrating the values and service of Workforce.
The lucky new hire for the role will be responsible for:
Sales/Business Generation Activity.
- Ensure all agreed targets are hit and exceeded to generate weekly/monthly/quarterly revenue.
- Actively develop knowledge of market to enable you to generate business and business pipeline, through canvass calling, use of marketing, networking and lead generation.
- Write and place professional and effective job advertisements to attract candidates.
- Use marketing tools to generate business and source candidates.
- Source, develop and manage candidate relationships within chosen competency.
- Qualify candidate suitability for current or future vacancies/clients, through questioning and referencing.
- Qualify client suitability for current or future vacancies/relationship, through questioning and gaining the essential commitment to effectively manage the recruitment process with all parties needs in mind. This will include relevant client meetings.
- Maintain and develop current client relationships to ensure that at all times they receive the best service possible and to maximize business opportunity.
- Work with colleagues to ensure the maximum opportunity to generate revenue is achieved.
- Be able to use in-house IT system to generate candidates, clients and marketing.
- Manage recruitment process from start to finish with both Client and Candidate.
- Deal with client/candidate queries and take ownership of objection handling.
- Manage placed candidate contracts and maintain client relationships with active contractors and placements.
- Be a positive role-model for all aspects of the job.
- Mentor and support team on general basis as well as direct reports.
- Take ownership, contribute and influence team targets.
- Manage own Career Progression Plan.
For a confidential, informal chat please call Mark on 07785624384. Or send your cv to email@example.com or apply online. DRI68