Machine Tool Fitter
Job Title :- Machine Tool Fitter Location :- Birmingham
Type :-Contract Salary :- £18.00- £21.00 (dep exp)
Hours : 40hrs week (+overtime)
The Company :-
This client builds automation and special purpose machines and is based in the midlands although its parent company is based in Europe. They supply machines worldwide and are going through a period of growth which in they are looking for skilled people to grow with the company.
- Accurately build new machinery from engineering drawings & general assembly drawings
- Experience of Pneumatics
- Precision assembly of sub-assemblies
- General fitting work
- Drilling & Tapping
- Work to tight tolerances
- The candidate must possess the following skills & experience to be considered for this role:
- Able to work from Engineering drawings
- Experience candidate able to hit the ground running and work autonomously
If you are interested in these positions please contact Wayne Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01527 390039
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help