Attachment Key Account Sales Manager
Marubeni-Komatsu Ltd are the sole UK distributor for the world leading premium brand Komatsu and one of the UK’s largest distributors of construction, quarrying and utility equipment. We are proud of our reputation for ‘best in class’ products, service commitment and continuous innovation and growth.
We aim to be our customers first choice with a multi-site UK operation to drive sales and deliver excellent aftercare and customer support. We focus on improving productivity by changing the way our customers work and we excel in fuel efficient machine solutions.
We are looking for a passionate, business focused Attachment Key Account Sales Manager to join our successful team.
ATTACHMENT KEY ACCOUNT SALES MANAGER
Ideally based in the Greater London area, we are looking for an Attachment Key Account Sales Manager to ensure the promotion and development of sales in the country to a diverse customer base (Rental account, Contractors, construction, quarries extraction, landscaping, demolition, municipalities ...)
Reporting to the Sales and Operations Director this role is ideal for an individual with a strong technical background and Key Account Management experience in selling technical product with high added value you are very customer centric.
What is the purpose of the role?
- Increase the company's market share by expanding your customer portfolio
- Create a network of decision-making contacts within your customer file
- Ensure a follow-up of your customers by a strong field presence and establish with them a real relationship of trust
- Establish product quotations and margin analysis
- Analyse customer needs, refine their expectations and advise them on the most suitable products accordingly
- Beyond selling our entire product catalogues to customers, you will be their privileged and permanent contact, and as such, you will have to bring them knowledge, listening and expertise.
- Coordinate all deals from quotation to full delivery to ensure customer satisfaction
- Feedback marketing information (contact reports, prices, competition, new products,..)
- Perform product demonstrations
- Provide after-sales service to customers as Technical Advisor
What skills and behaviours are we looking for?
- Knowledge gained through hydraulic attachments for use in the construction/demolition industry - required
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills – customer focus
- Driving license required – very frequent trips throughout the UK and occasional visits to the Factory in Mainland Europe
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Up to 27 days holiday linked to service, plus Christmas shut down
- Flexible working
- On the job training
- Company Car